What is membership?
You have the opportunity to become a member of the University of Sydney Union (USU), the oldest and largest student organisation in the country.
What do I get as a member?
Once you have paid the appropriate fee you will receive an Access card and with it the full range of benefits – both on and off campus.
Just a sample of these benefits include:
- Clubs and Societies
- Food and Beverage Discounts
- Catering discounts
- Discount tickets
- Retail discounts
- Entertainment and music discounts
- Internships and student positions
- Volunteering opportunities
- Free or discounted entry to gigs at our campus bars, Manning and Hermann’s
The ACCESS Centre,
Level 1, Manning House.
The University of Sydney, 2006
T. (02) 9563 6000
Open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. (9am - 5pm during exams, STUVAC and Semester breaks)